- Location: Marysville, WA
- Category: Provider Physician
- Employment Type: Full time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
About Indigo Urgent Care
Indigo Urgent Care, a MultiCare Company, is the leading urgent care provider in the pacific northwest. With over 250,000 5-star reviews, Indigo is transforming health care through a truly people-centered approach to medicine. Our team is passionate about modernizing the health care experience by making it simpler, friendlier, and more accessible for all. With over 40 clinics across Washington and Idaho, and convenient virtual care services, Indigo delivers world-class health care when and where people need it most.
Join our team as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Indigo. This is a CORE position for our Marysville Urgent Care Clinic.
FTE: 1 = 14 shifts / month; Shift: Day; Schedule: TBD
Salary: 1.0 FTE Min $152,607 - Max $152,607 / Year
What We Have to Offer
- $15k sign-on bonus available for clinicians with 2+ years of urgent care or emergency department experience
- Competitive compensation package including sign-on and relocation
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail)
- Generous time off to support work/life balance
- Career growth options with leadership opportunities
- Wellness program including dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching
- Enjoy life in the Pacific Northwest with breathtaking water, mountain, and forest views at every turn
For immediate consideration or questions, please contact Michelle at email@example.com or click on the link and schedule a call https://calendly.com/mbaker-multicare/initial-call-with-recruiter
Position SummaryIndigo Health is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our highly cohesive and innovative team. This is a float position to support our urgent care clinics. Providers at Indigo are passionate about modernizing medicine by making it simpler, friendlier, and more accessible for all. They are driven by collaboration, science and delivering a ‘wow’ experience for each patient.
Candidates can expect to work at the top of their license while having opportunities to lead and mentor fellow providers, as desired. We’ve created a better way to work in healthcare that empowers providers with focus, peer support and a 5-star clinical team.
- Clinics are open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Schedule is created 2 months in advance
- Clinic location for float pool team members may vary. Same-day shift changes may occur when unforeseen circumstances or callouts require providers to fill in
- Required to be confident in suturing, splinting, minor office procedures, x-ray reads, treating all ages, and practicing autonomously
- Competitive salary, benefits and paid medical malpractice are being offered
- Washington license (active/good standing) by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & Prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience (post degree) in an UC, ED or FM setting
If you are excited to:
- Thrive at work and at home
- Practice team-based care without panel requirements
- Work in a fast-paced, modern environment
- Improve the patient experience
- Make a positive, lasting impact in healthcare
A Better Way to Work in Health Care
- Flexible schedule: Make a positive difference in your community and have time and energy to pursue your passions outside of work.
- Team-based care model: Be part of a team that is dedicated to excellence - not only for our customers, but for each other. No patient panels.
- Modern clinic environment: Technology-enabled clinics designed for today’s clinician and clinical staff.
- Unique earning potential: Competitive compensation enhanced by volume incentives, customer experience bonuses, sign-on bonuses, tuition assistance, and more.
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.