The APP Fellowship Program at Indigo Urgent Care is designed to support newly graduated APPs with an interest in urgent care. This fourteen-week program will build upon graduate academic training to strengthen and develop skills in a variety of domains critical to successful practice.
- Nurse practitioners: Active, unencumbered registered nurse and advanced registered nurse practitioner licensure in the state of Washington, certification through either AANP or ANCC
- Physician assistants: Active, unencumbered physician assistant licensure in the state of Washington and NCCPA board certification
- Drug Enforcement Authority registration active/no restrictions
- Limited-term fellowship position
- Schedules created 2 months in advance
- Fellows are full-time employees of MHS: Indigo with salary and benefits
- Fellows are fully credentialed staff paired and working alongside experienced providers passionate about training and the future of healthcare
- Dedicated recruiter to help find the best position for you post-fellowship.
- Fill out online form
- Attend an informational session
- Complete submission of the supplemental application materials
- Cover Letter (outlining why you want to pursue the fellowship with Indigo)
- Statement of Purpose and expectations for the fellowship
- Two letters of recommendation (one clinical faculty or preceptor and one current or past supervisor/manager)
- If invited, complete an interview with our medical and operational leadership team
We aim to develop leaders in urgent care who have the confidence and competence to independently provide excellent urgent care medicine at an accelerated pace.
The Indigo Difference
Our fellowship education is centered around the following.
One-on-one mentoring with experienced providers who are passionate about both teaching and the future of healthcare.
Ensuring academic, clinical, and procedural excellence through formal evidence-based instruction using hands on practice and repetition.
Confidence & Efficiency
We provide the tools and guidance to build confidence and efficiency.
Fostering resilience and a growth mindset by building community and access to resources.
Pairing technology, innovation, and the retail experience to radically improve how people will access the health care they need.
Upon successful completion of the Indigo Fellowship, you'll have developed the knowledge, skill, and attributes to independently and consistently provide evidence-based, patient-centered urgent care medicine, at an accelerated pace, delivering the Indigo Experience, to every patient, every time.