When you need medical care for a minor illness or injury, it may not always be easy or convenient to get to one of our Indigo Urgent Care locations. Indigo Online Care—available 24/7—may be the best option for you.
Indigo Online Care offers the same high-quality care from the same trusted and board-certified providers you would normally see in one of our Indigo clinics, all from the comfort of your computer, smartphone or tablet.
What are the most common conditions Indigo Online Care treats?
Indigo Online Care treats a variety of minor illness and injuries. Here are five of the most common conditions we see virtually.
- Colds, sinus infection or flu. When a bug lays you flat, there's no place like home. Most conditions will eventually clear up on their own with rest and over-the-counter treatment. But if you feel worse or aren't getting better, one of our online providers will evaluate your symptoms and, as necessary, prescribe medications.
- UTI and other women's health issues. If you've had a UTI in the past and know that familiar pain and burning feeling, save a trip to the clinic. Just answer a short online questionnaire and a provider will get back to you in less than an hour with a diagnosis and treatment plan, including a prescription, if needed.
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis). Pink eye is one of the most searched urgent care terms online. It's no wonder. Around 6 million people in the U.S. are affected by the highly contagious condition each year, including loads of school-aged kids. Don't leave it to Google. Let one of our Indigo Online Care providers get to the root of your irritating symptoms.
- Rashes and other skin conditions. From bothersome to concerning to downright mysterious, rashes and other skin conditions can be alarming. If you're not sure what's got you itching, meet face-to-face with one of our friendly Indigo Online Care providers or set up an E-Visit and send a picture. Either way, you'll receive a prompt diagnosis and treatment plan. If necessary, we'll refer you to a specialist.
- Sprains and strains. When your budding soccer star takes an awkward spill on the pitch or your winter clean-up project takes a turn for the worse, Indigo Online Care is here. A provider will assess your injury and offer guidance on how to relieve your pain and take care of your injury at home. If they suspect something more serious is afoot, you'll be referred to one of our Indigo Urgent Care locations for a digital X-ray—and crutches if you need them.
Our friendly Indigo Online Care providers also treat:
- Asthma and allergies
- Cold sores and other ear/mouth conditions
- Insect bites
- Lower back pain
- Minor burns
We can also help you with:
- COVID-19 symptom or exposure evaluations
- Anxiety and depression screenings
- Sexual health issues
- Prescription refills
- Return to work/school notes
Check out a full list of what we treat online.
Our Indigo Online Care providers also help you navigate other services, such as urgent care or emergency care, if your condition requires more immediate or complex treatment.
How can I connect with Indigo Online Care?
Whether you or your little one is sick in bed, or you feel out of sorts when you're out of town, Indigo Online Care makes it easy to get the care you need from wherever you are. Choose from two convenient options.
- Start a visit anytime, 24/7.
- Complete a quick questionnaire about your what's going on and how you're feeling.
- Once your answers are submitted, an Indigo provider will review your symptoms. Within 24 hours, you'll receive a diagnosis and treatment plan, which may include a prescription.
- E-Visits are covered by many insurance plans. Without insurance, the cost of is $40, which is comparable to an insurance co-pay.
- Not all conditions can be treated via Indigo Online Care. If you can't be treated, you won't be charge for your E-Visit. You may be directed to one of our Indigo Urgent Care clinics for care.
- Meet face-to-face with an Indigo provider. Visits are typically 15-25 minutes.
- Available 8 am to 8 pm every day, including holidays.
- Receive a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription, if needed.
- Video Visits are covered by many insurance plans. Without insurance, the cost is $99.
Who can use Indigo Online Care?
Anyone over the age of 18 can create an Indigo Online Care account. Once you're set up, it's a snap to add adult dependents and minor children to your account. Online visits for minor children must be completed by a parent.
Learn more about Indigo Online Care.