Indigo Urgent Care is growing, and we’re looking for innovative people like you to help us transform the way health care is delivered.
If you’ve dreamed of a career as a medical assistant, Indigo makes it easy to get the training and certification you need. The free Medical Assistant Residency Training program enables you to sidestep the high price of tuition, earn full-time pay and benefits as you learn, and work with the leading urgent care provider in the Northwest.
The program is a partnership between Indigo’s parent company MultiCare Health System and COPE Health Solutions.
We want to invest in you
Here’s how Indigo’s MA training program works:
- The duration of the course is 18 weeks.
- Coursework and training are offered Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- The hybrid learning structure combines virtual and in-person instruction and hands-on training in Indigo clinics.
- Upon completion of the program, MultiCare will cover the cost of your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam.
Certified program graduates agree to work with Indigo for two years. You’ll have the opportunity to apply for one of several MA positions available across Washington state, including the Puget Sound and Inland Northwest regions.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. A high school diploma or GED is required.
A better way to work in health care
Completing your MA training and certification through the Medical Assistant Residency Training program is just the beginning.
Working at Indigo, you’ll find a modern, supportive and fast-paced environment that fosters a work-life balance and meaningful health outcomes. And as an Indigo team member, you can expect:
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedules that work around your lifestyle.
- Professional development opportunities that enable you to grow.
Ready to launch your health care career? For more information about the Medical Assistant Residency Training program, visit the MultiCare website.