We could all use a few more “easy” buttons in our lives, right?
When your little one wakes up with a fever, you haven’t slept well for months or your body is telling you something’s just not right, it isn’t always simple or convenient to schedule or squeeze in a doctor’s visit.
Indigo Online Care makes it easy to get the care you need, on your terms and on your schedule.
What conditions can be treated online?
Indigo Online Care provides a range of urgent and primary care services for all ages and stages of life, including:
- Urgent care for minor illnesses and injuries, from sprains and strains to colds, flu and allergies.
- Diagnosis and treatment of most nonurgent acute illnesses.
- Preventive care and health screenings for women’s health issues, cancer, heart disease, sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and more.
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions, including diabetes, asthma and hypertension.
- Care plans to promote wellness and prevent disease through lifestyle changes, such as diet, exercise and sleep improvement.
- Medication management and prescription refills.
- Behavioral health screenings and services.
- Evaluation of COVID
- Referrals to specialists.
Our Indigo Online Care providers are also here to help you navigate other services, such as an in-person urgent care visit or emergency care if your condition requires more immediate or complex treatment.
What are the benefits of online care?
With Indigo Online care, there’s no need to take time off from work or school, battle traffic or scramble to arrange for daycare. You can see a medical provider from the comfort of home or wherever you are, at a time that works for you – same day, next day or next week.
In addition to convenience and comfort, Indigo Online Care offers additional benefits:
- Technology that fits your lifestyle. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer and a reliable internet connection. And when you connect with Indigo, our electronic health record will track your visits, test results, medications and more. Learn more about how Indigo Online Care works.
- Less time in the waiting room. At all our Indigo locations, we always strive to make your visit as quick and comfortable as possible. But we get it. It’s not always convenient or comfortable to see us in person.
- Immediate help for anxiety and depression. If you or a loved one are struggling emotionally, don’t wait for help. Indigo Online Care offers screenings for anxiety and depression for adults 18 and older. Simply complete a quick questionnaire and connect with a trusted Indigo clinician via video to talk about a care plan and treatment options.
- Less exposure to illness. Experts agree: Online care is an effective way to prevent the spread of COVID-19, flu and infectious diseases.
- Better health. The convenience of Indigo Online Care means you have access to trusted, quality care as often as you need it. According to researchers at Harvard Medical School, people who have regular visits with primary care providers report better management of their care, lower health costs and higher levels of satisfaction.
How does online care work?
Think of Indigo Online Care as your “easy” button for care—365 days a year.
- Available 8 am to 8 pm every day, including holidays.
- Meet face-to-face with an Indigo provider.
- Book an appointment that fits your needs and schedule.
- Receive a diagnosis, treatment plan, prescription or specialist referral, if needed.
- Visits are typically 15-25 minutes.
Indigo video visits are covered by many insurance plans. If you don’t have insurance, the cost of a video visit is $99.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll receive the same high-quality care from the same trusted and board-certified providers you would normally see in one of our Indigo locations.
Who can use Indigo Online Care?
Anyone over 18 years of age can create an Indigo Online Care account. And it’s easy to add adult dependents and minor children to your account once you’re set up. Visits for minor children must be completed by a parent.