When you need medical care for a minor illness or injury or ongoing health condition, it isn’t always easy or convenient to get to one of our neighborhood Indigo locations or visit your primary care doctor. Why wait? You can connect with an Indigo Online Care provider within minutes from wherever you are. All you need is a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
Indigo Online Care offers the same high-quality care from the same trusted and board-certified providers you would normally see in one of our Indigo clinics.
What are the most common conditions Indigo Online Care treats?
Indigo Online Care treats a variety of minor illnesses and injuries that may lay you up or land you on the sidelines. And just because it isn’t urgent doesn’t mean it isn’t important. Indigo also offers primary care for your essential health needs.
Here are six of the most common conditions we see virtually.
- Colds, sinus infection or flu. When a bug lays you flat, there’s no place like home. Most conditions will eventually clear up on their own with rest and over-the-counter treatment. But if you feel worse or aren’t getting better, one of our online providers will evaluate your symptoms and, as necessary, prescribe medications.
- UTIs and other women’s health issues. If you have recurring UTIs, the last thing you need is a trip to the clinic. Just answer a short online questionnaire and a provider will get back to you in less than an hour with a diagnosis and treatment plan, including a prescription, if needed.
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis). Pink eye is one of the most searched urgent and primary care terms online. It’s no wonder. Around 6 million people in the U.S. are affected by the highly contagious condition each year, including loads of school-aged kids. Don’t leave it to Google. One of our Indigo Online Care providers will help you get to the root of your irritating symptoms.
- Migraines and headaches. The occasional headache can be a pain and nuisance. But for many, headaches can be a source of continual and sometimes debilitating pain that can last for days, weeks or longer. Don’t wait for relief. An Indigo Online provider will evaluate your symptoms to understand what type of headaches you are having and what may be triggering them.
Sprains and strains. From spring cleaning mishaps to a twisted ankle on the soccer pitch, Indigo Online Care is here to treat minor sprains and strains. A provider will assess your injury and offer guidance on how to relieve your pain and take care of your injury at home. If they suspect something more serious is afoot, you’ll be referred to one of our more than 35 Indigo Health Urgent Care locations for a digital X-ray – and crutches if you need them.
- Rashes and other skin conditions. From bothersome to concerning to downright mysterious, rashes and other skin conditions can be alarming. If you’re not sure what’s got you itching, or you need care to manage an ongoing condition like acne, meet face-to-face with one of our friendly Indigo Online Care providers or set up a Chat Visit and send a picture. Either way, you’ll receive a prompt diagnosis and treatment plan.
That’s just for starters
Our friendly Indigo Online Care providers also treat:
- Asthma and allergies
- Cold sores and other mouth conditions
- Earaches and ear infections
- Insect bites
- Back pain
- Arthritis and gout
- Minor burns
- STIs and STDs
We can also help you with:
- Birth control
- COVID-19 testing, symptoms or exposure evaluations
- Anxiety and depression screenings
- Medication management and prescription refills
- Return to work/school notes
- Routine lab work
How can I connect with Indigo Health?
Indigo Health Online Care makes it easy to get the urgent and primary care you need on your schedule – from home, the office, on campus or on the road.
Choose from these convenient options.
- Available 8 am to 8 pm every day, including holidays.
- Meet face-to-face with an Indigo provider. Visits are typically 15-25 minutes.
- Sign up by giving us basic info about what’s going on and how you’re feeling.
- Speak with a clinician about your symptoms and receive a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription, if needed.
- Video visits are covered by many insurance plans. Without insurance, the cost is $99.
Start your Video Visit now.
- Available 8 am to midnight every day.
- Have a text chat with an Indigo provider from your favorite device. Visits are typically 15-25 minutes.
- Sign up by giving us basic info about your symptoms ahead of your consultation.
- Once connected, you can chat directly with a provider about your symptoms. Shortly after you complete your chat, you’ll be notified when results are available and receive a prescription, if needed.
- Chat visits are covered by many insurance plans. Without insurance, the cost of is $40, which is comparable to an insurance co-pay.
Start your Chat Visit now.
- Start a visit anytime – 24/7
- Complete a quick questionnaire about your symptoms.
- Once your answers are submitted to a clinician for review, you’ll get a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription (if needed), usually within 1 day.
- If you can’t be treated online, you won’t be charged.
Start your Online Interview now.
Learn more about how Indigo Online Care works.
Who can use Indigo Online Care?
Anyone over the age of 18 can create an Indigo Online Care account. Once you’re set-up, it’s a snap to add adult dependents and minor children to your account. Online visits for minor children must be completed by a parent.
Learn more about Indigo Online Care.