We talk a lot about how Indigo Health is a better way to get better. But what exactly does that mean to you when it comes to getting the care you need? When minor illnesses and injuries happen, you have options. So why choose Indigo?
Here are a few reasons why.
1. We value your time
You shouldn’t have to upend your busy lifestyle when you or your little one need care. Our online scheduling lets you choose an appointment time that works for you.
- Save your spot, much like a dinner reservation.
- Schedule same-day or next-day appointments.
- Online appointments get priority over walk-in appointments.
- Even when we’re extra busy or the unexpected happens, a scheduled appointment moves you to the front of the line.
2. Care when you need it – even on Sundays
Minor illnesses and injuries don’t always happen during typical business hours. All our Indigo clinics are open 8 am to 8 pm every day, including weekends and holidays.
Insider tip: Monday’s are typically our busiest days. Sundays are usually slower.
3. Paperless registration and mobile check-in
Skip the clipboards and paper forms, and cut down on wait time in the lobby.
- Complete your registration online before you come to the clinic.
- Once you arrive, check in from your phone and see your spot in line in real-time.
4. Online care for adults and kids, from wherever you are
At Indigo, you don’t need an appointment to get care. When you’re on the road or just prefer the comfort of home, Indigo Online Care is a great option. Our providers are available to treat many common illnesses and conditions.
- E-Visits. Complete a quick questionnaire and an Indigo provider will get back to you with a care plan and prescription, usually within 30 minutes or less. E-Visits are available 24/7 and are covered by most insurance plans ($25 without insurance).
- Video visits. Prefer face-to-face time with a provider? Video visits are available 8 am to 9 pm seven days a week and are covered by most insurance plans ($99 without insurance).
Indigo Online Care is available in Washington and Idaho.
5. Locations near you
Don’t see an available appointment time that works for you? Check the Indigo website for nearby locations. An earlier appointment may be available just a short drive away, and you’ll be able to see exactly how many people are in line.
6. Special touches when you visit
When you visit an Indigo clinic, we want you to feel comfortable – especially if you’re not feeling well.
- We’ll provide an icepack if you’re injured, or a blanket if you’re running a fever.
- While you wait, enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, water, juice and goldfish crackers (for kids and adults).
7. One-stop shopping
With digital X-ray and lab services onsite, you’ll get the care you need and be on your way. We even have crutches, walking boots and custom splints to quickly get you on the road to recovery.
8. Convenient prescription delivery
A trip to the pharmacy can be a hassle, especially when you or your kiddo are feeling rotten. If you need a prescription filled after a visit to an Indigo clinic in Pierce or south King County, have it delivered to right to your home or office for just a flat fee of $10.
The medications you need will be in your hands within a few hours. Learn more about Indigo prescription delivery.
9. Rapid COVID-19 tests at many Indigo locations
If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or need to show you have the all-clear to travel, our rapid testing ensures you get results in less than an hour.
Find a rapid testing location near you and learn more about our COVID-19 testing services.
For travel clearance, a video visit through Indigo Online Care is your first step to getting a testing appointment at a nearby Indigo location.
10. Service with a smile
When you visit an Indigo clinic, you deserve a 5-star visit – every time. We strive to provide excellent service and always welcome feedback on how to improve your experience. Let know us how we’re doing, and how we can do things better.
At Indigo, A Better Way to Get Better is far more than a catch phrase. It’s part of our commitment to you. From convenient hours, locations and services, to refreshingly fast and friendly care, Indigo is a better kind of urgent care.