Indigo Health recently launched a new website with expanded health care services. Whether you want care in-person or virtually from your device, Indigo Health allows you to book same-day appointments, or even chat with an Indigo provider on demand.
Since 2015, Indigo has been Washington’s leading urgent care provider and has opened over 30 modern clinics across the state. In June 2022, Indigo Health expanded to include online primary care for non-urgent concerns.
“Just because it isn’t urgent, it doesn’t mean it’s not important,” Melanie Collett, Indigo Marketing Manager explained. “Indigo Primary Care provides that same 5-star experience you know from Indigo Urgent Care while increasing access to essential care, including routine labs, medication refills, referrals and preventative care.”
Primary care is now available online, via video or chat. In-person primary care visits will be available in select locations in Fall 2022. Indigo Online Primary Care can treat most conditions, including:
- Arthritis and gout
- Birth control
- Dental and mouth pain
- Depression and anxiety
- Erectile dysfunction
- Eye problems
- Medication refill*
- Routine labs
- Sinus infections
- Skin conditions
Highlights of the new Indigo Health website:
- Booking an appointment is now easier than ever with Indigo Health’s redesigned booking flow. Schedule your next urgent care, primary care, or online care visit at the click of a button.
- More services at your fingertips. Indigo Health now offers online primary care to anyone that needs it.
- Easily find Indigo Health locations near you.
- Along with the new design and layout, the new Indigo Health website also has all the great information you’ve come to expect on their blog.
- Looking to join the Indigo Health family? Indigo Health’s improved careers page keeps job seekers and innovators up to date on the latest opportunities to transform health care.
- The Indigo Health website prioritizes helping you get the care you need, when and how you want it.