- Location: Federal Way, WA
- Category: Provider Physician
- Employment Type: Full time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
About Indigo Urgent Care
At Indigo, we’re designed from the ground up to deliver simpler and better health care. We combine technology, innovation, and a refreshingly friendly experience to radically improve how people access the health care they need. From urgent care to virtual care, and over 40 clinics across Washington and Idaho, we offer the care to patients when and where they need it.
FTE: full time Shift: Days Schedule: 12 hour shifts
Salary: min: $113,506 - max: $113,506
Position SummaryMultiCare Health System is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our comprehensive fellowship program. Providers at MultiCare are recognized as being among the best in the Northwest Region. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
- Washington State Nurse Practitioner license by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & Prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Why Indigo Urgent Care?
- We go beyond competitive pay and benefits. Also, get fun perks and a truly modern clinic environment!
- We promote work-life balance. Flexible work schedules and opportunities to see patients in-person and virtually (from home)!
- We don't require patient panels. Work as a team to provide meaningful health outcomes without having to manage a set number of patients.
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.