- Location: Marysville, WA
- Category: Nursing Support
- Employment Type: Full time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
About Indigo Urgent Care
Indigo Urgent Care, a MultiCare Company, is the leading urgent care provider in the pacific northwest. With over 250,000 5-star reviews, Indigo is transforming health care through a truly people-centered approach to medicine. Our team is passionate about modernizing the health care experience by making it simpler, friendlier, and more accessible for all. With over 40 clinics across Washington and Idaho, and convenient virtual care services, Indigo delivers world-class health care when and where people need it most.
FTE: 0.9, Shift: Day, Schedule: 8:00am-8:00pm
****** SIGN ON BONUS $5,000.00 ******
Position SummaryThe Clinical Concierge Medical Assistant I is an incredible opportunity to expand your role in health care through performing clinical tasks and coordinating patient care within the MA-C license scope. At Indigo Urgent Care, you will work in high-collaboration with your team to ensure the best possible health care outcomes and patient experiences. You will support the unit through excellent patient customer service and clinic management assistance
- You will collaborate with physicians, clinical staff, front office staff and clinic management to ensure comprehensive health care outcomes
- You will perform a variety of functions within the clinic setting requiring specialized knowledge and integration of available standards, resources, and data
- Advocate for ethical and holistic care promoting the autonomy, dignity, and health of patients from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds
- You will create and provide a safe and supportive environment for patients
- Medical assistant certification from an accredited training program
- Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified (MA-C)
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum one (1) year experience in physician's office or other medical facility preferred
- Exceptions may be made for applicants applying to Idaho positions or applicants currently in an extership or residency program with an active or pending WA DOH MA-R certification within 7 days of hire Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified (MA-C) license within 45 days of hire.
A Better Way to Work in Health Care
- Flexible schedule: Make a positive difference in your community and have time and energy to pursue your passions outside of work.
- Team-based care model: Be part of a team that is dedicated to excellence - not only for our customers, but for each other. No patient panels.
- Modern clinic environment: Technology-enabled clinics designed for today’s clinician and clinical staff.
- Unique earning potential: Competitive compensation enhanced by volume incentives, customer experience bonuses, sign-on bonuses, tuition assistance, and more.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $22.53 - $32.41 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.