- Location: Federal Way, WA
- Category: Provider Physician
- Employment Type: Part time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: .6 FTE = 9 shifts / month; Shift: Day; Schedule: TBD
This is a FLOAT position for our Federal Way Urgent Care Clinic.
APP Salary Range – .6 FTE Min $91,565.76 - Max $91,565.76
For immediate consideration or questions, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link and schedule a call https://calendly.com/mbaker-multicare/initial-call-with-recruiter
Position SummaryIndigo Health is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our highly cohesive and innovative team. This is a float position to support our urgent care clinics. Providers at Indigo are passionate about modernizing medicine by making it simpler, friendlier, and more accessible for all. They are driven by collaboration, science and delivering a ‘wow’ experience for each patient.
Candidates can expect to work at the top of their license while having opportunities to lead and mentor fellow providers, as desired. We’ve created a better way to work in healthcare that empowers providers with focus, peer support and a 5-star clinical team.
- Clinics are open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Schedule is created 2 months in advance
- Clinic location for float pool team members may vary. Same-day shift changes may occur when unforeseen circumstances or callouts require providers to fill in
- Required to be confident in suturing, splinting, minor office procedures, x-ray reads, treating all ages, and practicing autonomously
- Competitive salary, benefits and paid medical malpractice are being offered
- Washington license (active/good standing) by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & Prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience (post degree) in an UC, ED or FM setting
If you are excited to:
- Thrive at work and at home
- Practice team-based care without panel requirements
- Work in a fast-paced, modern environment
- Improve the patient experience
- Make a positive, lasting impact in healthcare
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.