- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Category: Allied Health
- Employment Type: Full time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE:: 0.9, Shift: : Day, Schedule: Day
Position SummaryThe Clinical Concierge Radiologic Technologist is an excellent opportunity, responsible for performing all clinical and radiologic tasks within the facility and license scope. In this role, you will ensure the most comprehensive and compassionate care for patients.
- You will produce radiologic images of optimum diagnostic value
- You will document all pertinent visit information, diagnostic results and procedures
- You will maintain confidentiality of all patient records and other proprietary information
- You will assist physician, physician assistant and/or nurse practitioner in exam rooms
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Certification with the State of Washington
- MA-R required or willing to obtain within 60 days of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $31.59 and the pay scale is $31.59 - $45.47 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.