- Location: Spokane, WA
- Category: Nursing Support
- Employment Type: Full time - Regular
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Day
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 0.9, Shift: Days, Schedule: 8:00am-8:00pm, 12hrs shift
****** SIGN ON BONUS $7,500.00 ******
FLOAT ROLE: Float to Spokane region clinics including: Spokane South Hill, Airway Heights, North, Shadle Center, Valley, Argonne, Liberty Lake and Idaho Coeur d'Alene.
Position SummaryThe Clinical Concierge Medical Assistant I is an incredible opportunity to expand your role in health care through performing clinical tasks and coordinating patient care within the MA-C license scope. At Indigo Urgent Care, you will work in high-collaboration with your team to ensure the best possible health care outcomes and patient experiences. You will support the unit through excellent patient customer service and clinic management assistance
- You will collaborate with physicians, clinical staff, front office staff and clinic management to ensure comprehensive health care outcomes
- You will perform a variety of functions within the clinic setting requiring specialized knowledge and integration of available standards, resources, and data
- Advocate for ethical and holistic care promoting the autonomy, dignity, and health of patients from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds
- You will create and provide a safe and supportive environment for patients
- Medical assistant certification from an accredited training program
- Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified (MA-C)
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum one (1) year experience in physician's office or other medical facility preferred
- Exceptions may be made for applicants applying to Idaho positions or applicants currently in an extership or residency program with an active or pending WA DOH MA-R certification within 7 days of hire Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified (MA-C) license within 45 days of hire.
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsMultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $20.28 and the pay scale is $20.28 - $29.17 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.